Our energy client has a position for a quality specialist based in their Prince George Operations. A key component of this role will be to review written reports with analyses and briefing notes for completeness and compliance with operational standards.
This position is to lead all facets of investigations relating to Quality incidents and assessment of the Dig Program processes, procedures and work practices.
- Ensure the proper evaluation, development and execution of the Dig Program implementation by following processes and procedures.
- Ensures contractor compliance with Inspection Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed. Ensure all field records are compiled all required turnover packages are completed
- Reviewing the project plans and specifications and submit required QA/QC documents including site specific QA/QC plan, input to method statements, Inspection and Test plans, etc.
- Analyze, develop and recommend preventative/corrective actions. Monitor to ensure the appropriate action items are completed for close-out
- Collect, analyze and evaluate dig program history in order to develop improvement opportunities for future integrity program execution performance.
- Identify and analyze trends in Quality Investigations and make training and other recommendations to address performance deficiencies and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide services for the monitoring and reporting of Quality related incidents to Enbridge's dig program management team and stakeholders.
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and distributing statistics related to assigned areas of accountability that are required for regularly scheduled status reports, executive briefings and special requests related to quality services metrics
- Works independently on complex technical issues and demonstrates broad business
- Diploma or degree in engineering or related technically focused discipline
- Professional certification in PMP, Quality Management or equivalent is an asset
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Quality management role, at offices and at construction sites.
- Thorough knowledge of Engineering, Supply Chain, Fabrication and Construction Quality processes as part of project execution.
- Thorough understanding of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Planning and Total Quality Management
- Experience with Process Safety Management
- Excellent working knowledge of applicable Canadian codes and standards (such as the Z-662)
- Excellent working knowledge of applicable legislation
- Advanced skills in MS Office and data entry/retrieval
- Ability and willingness to travel
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36974