- Assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Assists with post-job mobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Repairs/redresses well pressure control equipment in preparation for the next job.
- Develops and demonstrates WPCE operation and maintenance knowledge and skills.
- Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of slickline unit operation (engine, drive train, and hydraulics), minor unit maintenance, and process documentation required during prepare resources, mobilization, perform services and demobilization mainstay processes.
- General knowledge of all slick line services and related products.
- In-depth knowledge of the slick line tools and related products provided in his/her geographic area.
- Completion of a High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is also required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required as well.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33191