Our client, a large oil & gas operator organization is looking to add an Administrative Assistant for a long term 13 month Independent contract based in St. John's NL. This individual will be supporting one of the key Industry projects in the province.
The Administrative Assistant should be very comfortable in the scope of office coordination, higher management secretarial duties, large number of employee on-boarding etc. This individual will play a key role in maintaining and improving overall office work flows and processes in order to better team efficiency.
- Provide administrative support for senior level management personnel
- Coordinate calendars, booking meetings & meeting facilities, managing agenda for departmental meetings, assistance with presentations and documents, booking business travel and preparing monthly expense reports
- Provide support for HR, IT and Supply Chain etc.
- Coordinate office moves and office/building related matters with Facilities (e.g. building access management, maintain office seating plan)
- Lead the coordination of new hire onboarding and orientations, and offboarding
- Assist contractors in troubleshooting any IT equipment and network issues
- Coordinate team Information Management through development and maintenance of electronic filing system.
- Coordination & Distribution of incoming & outgoing submissions & reports using Document Management Systems (e.g. project documents, supplier technical documents etc.)
- Assist in any document control duties that may be required.
- Maintain team logs and registers (e.g. safety hazard reporting, vacation trackers, team action registers etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate in a relevant field e.g (Administration/Business)
- 7-10 years' experience of Administrative Assistance experience within the Oil & Gas Industry supporting large projects & ventures.
- Well organized and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of relevant software such as SAP
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30482