Contracts Management Specialist - Job Description
Demonstrates Skills In:
- Business Partner Relationship Management (BPRM)
- Category Management
- Contract Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Industry Acumen
- Supplier Analysis, Screening and Selection
- Supply Chain Management Foundation
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Business Performance Measurement (KPIs)
- Business Unit (BU) Operational Knowledge
- Supplier Integration
Demonstrates Understanding Of:
- Corporate Governance, Policies and Procedures
- RFx Development and Execution
- Spend Analysis
- Operations Procurement
- Risk Management
- Sourcing Strategy
- Contract / Procurement Law
- Contract Administration
- Critical Spare Parts Management (CSPM)
- Supply Chain Management Development
Demonstrates Awareness Of:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Supply Planning / Modeling
- 5 years experience in Contract Management, Category Management, and Supply Chain Management with increasing responsibilities in various management roles.
- Post-secondary business background preferred.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry preferred.
With respect to contributing to the Contract Management function:
- Support contract management objectives to the annual objectives for the Offshore Services category in accordance with Supply Chain objectives.
- Support development in the supply contract utilizing approved contract templates.
- Develop tools outlining responsibilities in the contract to all relevant parties.
- Provide feedback to the Category Manager with regards to negotiated outcomes as to acceptance within the environment.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to internal customers with regards to contract management activities.
- Report all contract compliance discrepancies, highlighting repeat offences, to the Category Management Leadership team.
- Respond to, and if appropriate escalate, all internal and external contract inquires.
- Resolve issues escalated by users and / or suppliers as it relates to contract management and provide recommended solutions for issues requiring Category Management leadership support.
- Manage the contract change request process when triggered.
- Monitor contract expiry, notifying the appropriate Category Manager with sufficient notice in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage the contract close-out process for the respective supply contracts.
- Manage the warranty claim process.
- Monitor performance related to contract terms.
- Monitor supplier performance related to contract terms.
- Participate in supplier relationship management activities when requested.
- Provide historical information related to a supplier(s) contract compliance and performance to the appropriate resources during the sourcing process.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30124