Job Description: * Main HR point of contact responsible for provision of primary support to leaders and employees on variety of HR related activities and/or processes as well as escalated questions from Tier 1 support.
* Provides frontline coaching, advice, recommendations and communications for broad range of HR disciplines including Talent Management, Performance Management, Organizational Effectiveness and Total Compensation
* Counsel People Leaders on proactive leadership and HR strategies to create productive and cooperative work environments that enhance employee engagement and facilitate the achievement of business goals.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships and information sharing with Centre of Excellence (COE) and HR Business Partner teams to deliver a high level of HR expertise and timely support
* Coach and mentor leaders to manage employee issues including performance management, attendance management, disability cases and other conduct related issues. This includes assisting in development of performance improvement plans; process & expectation coaching; and following-up of issues
* Manage the termination process including determination of severance, coordination of logistics, terms and conditions and outplacement in consultation with law ,
* Provides job description and job evaluation expertise in the assessment of new/or changed roles
* Provides tactical support in all annual cycle programs
* Participates in the formulation and continuous review of a broad range of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and practices
* Provides guidance and counsel to clients and co-workers on sensitive situations and applies expert knowledge in resolving situations ensuring confidentiality, proper documentation and compliance to applicable employment law/legislation and company policy
* Ability to travel and be the HR representative for regional offices within Ontario as required
Position Comments: This is an HR coordinator/analyst position to assist with HR cases in the neocase mgmt. system in HR Advisory Services in Toronto
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29234