Schedule: Monday to Friday
1 year contract
- Candidate is responsible for order placement and general administration related to purchasing, in response to material requirements.
- Ensures day to day procurement activities comply with established policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains purchase orders.
- Expedites, de- expedites, and issues change orders to meet manufacturing, field plant, or project demands.
- Assists in creating request for quotations (RFQ) and organizing competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Maintains data integrity and accuracy of purchasing files and records.
- Analyzes and resolves basic Goods Receipt and Invoice Receipt issues (GRIR) with assistance as needed.
- Assists in assessing supplier performance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines, and manage multiple priorities on a consistent basis
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent analytical ability and ability to exercise good judgement
- Attention to Detail
- SAP Experience is desirable
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in supply chain, technical, business, or similar discipline required.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33899