Specialist - SharePoint & Web Technologies
About the role
We are looking for a Specialist - SharePoint & Web Technologies to support ongoing operations and maintenance of corporate IM Platforms and digital collaboration solutions across Rio Tinto, including Subject Matter Expertise, according to defined SLAs.
The role is a great opportunity to implement and support SharePoint and other Information Management & Collaboration platforms for a large enterprise with over 50,000 users.
Reporting to the Manager - IM Platforms & Collaboration Applications, you will:
· Support the delivery of the ongoing operations and maintenance of corporate IM Platforms and digital collaboration solutions across
· Support the development of solution architecture and roadmaps.
· Act as the SME for IM and Collaboration implementation projects
· Proactively engage with architecture, partners and other teams to ensure the systems and solutions stay up to date aligning with technology roadmaps.
· Create and grow the culture were partners feel they are part of Rio Tinto team and empowered to act as owners. Monitor and report partner performance on contractual terms.
· Supports the development, communication, and maintenance of relevant standards for all enterprise units with Plan.
· Support operational direction to manage all aspects of scope
· Supervise tactical support that ensures system health with current maintenance
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
· Bachelor's degree in IT or related degree
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Exposure to IM Platforms with large scale and diverse organizations
· Exposure to technology, information and application architecture domains.
· Working in the IT department of a global diversified corporation
· Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions / time zones
· SharePoint Solutions
· Web Technologies
· Digital Workplace Solutions (Microsoft Teams, Yammer etc..)
· Strong ability to drive continuous improvement and application of emerging technologies
· Strategic and organizational agility.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Our long history is filled with firsts. We've developed some of the world's largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore, coal and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You'll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It's a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it's this contribution that makes for a great organization
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32800