- Obtain updates for reports from work stream leads, validate formatting, grammar, spelling and terminology, and consolidate reports as required for the PMO.
- Manage Outlook project calendars, book meeting rooms, record and compile meeting minutes/decisions/actions, manage all logistics required for the meeting/workshop, including but not limited to creating/consolidating agendas & presentations and ensure meeting room technology is operational in a timely manner.
- Follow up and ensure actions and decisions are carried through in a timely manner, and update documentation and/or the PMO accordingly.
- Oversee central storage location for program and project documentation (meeting minutes, decision records, project artifacts, contracts, test documentation & signoffs, etc) and provide assistance to work streams in ensuring appropriate artifacts are completed for each stage gate/milestone.
- Help prepare presentations and reports as required.
- Provide general administrative support to the PMO and work streams.
- Process Contracts, Agreements and Purchase Orders according to company policies and procedures.
- Create and update program organizational charts.
- Provide on/off-boarding support to members in the program.
- Provide communications/bulletins to PMO, stakeholders and work streams as required.
- Arrange travel and prepare expense reports specific to the program.
- From time to time, PMO members may be asked to provide support in other areas.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience required.
- Post-secondary education.
- Oil & Gas and/or large complex program experience will be an asset.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication, including proofreading and editing skills, critical to this role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in network document management and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and coordinate the efforts of others, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with others.
- Attention to detail, analytic abilities, a 'service' mind-set and reporting are essential to this role.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Excellent listening skills with a strong attention to detail to translate what's heard
- Strong Power Point, Outlook, and Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results after receiving direction on a deliverable
- Financial and/or contract acumen would be beneficial.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33882