- Facilitate and perform qualitative and quantitative risk assessments with stakeholders using historical data, probabilistic tools, reliability data, etc.
- Support the planning and coordination of Process Hazard Analysis for projects and existing facilities
- Provide technical support to stakeholders in establishing the context for risk assessments and developing an appropriate execution and treatment plan
- Ability to research industry data and models to support risk assessment and enhance risk processes
- Ensure likelihood and consequence assessments are completed consistently and with sound logic
- Support and facilitate the implementation and communication of risk registers
- Coordinates training programs, prepare and present educational training on Hazard & Risk Management policy and processes (enbu, PHA)
- Accountable for appropriately escalating risk with clear and transparent communications to stakeholders and People Leader
- Support Risk Advisory team with development of risk assessment models, processes and reports
- Support the development of stakeholder risk management processes
- Responsible for the implementation of PHA and process improvements
- Responsible for the quality and compliance of risk register process
- Responsible for the Hazard and Risk Management training programs
- University degree (e.g. Business, Engineering preferred).
- Minimum of four years of experience in process safety, business analysis, or process governance.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with a diverse team.
- Knowledge of oil and gas pipeline operations
- Able to effectively communicate, written and oral
- Strong planning, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positively and constructively adapts to changing priorities
- Strong commitment to Integrity, Safety and Respect
- Understanding of risk management processes (ISO 31000)
- Familiarity with Asset Management (ISO 55000)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32573