The Quantity Surveyor will support the Project Services Manager and the CGS Project Services Coordinator to ensure all contract quantities are maintained, verified, and developed against the agreed Method of Measurement and Preambles.
* Maintain CGS Bill of Quantities.
* Validate all submitted change management costs and Quantity verification from CGS Contractor * Maintain the cost norm database * Coordinate all quantity surveying site related activities * Track and verify the progress of all work on a unit price basis against agreed method of measurement * Maintain up to date progress files and quantity databases for all construction commitment packages * Review and perform quantity take-offs from Issued for Construction documents to confirm quantities provided by Contractors * Resolve all variations in measured quantities with Contractor * Review and recommend approval of Contractor's payment applications.
* Maintain accurate records on all Quantities measured from a monthly and cumulative perspective * Develop and maintain a weekly and monthly CGS site progress report
* 15 years of experience in Heavy Industrial or Oil and Gas Developments * Professional Engineer, Certified Engineering Technologist, Professional Technologist, Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) with designation as a Professional Quantity Surveying Coordinator (PQS), or equivalent combination of education and experience * Association with the CIQS, RICS, PMI, or AACEI * Understand principles of the RICS Methods of Measurement * Proficiency in the MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint * Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills * Excellent problem solving skills.
Nice to have:
* 5 years of site related experience with a Quantity Surveying or Site Control Background * Proficiency in MS Access
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29140