Sr Integrity Engineer Fixed Equipment
This job provides senior level direction and assistance and broad and/or deep technical expertise throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and start-up stages of the project life cycle within assigned engineering units. May coordinate a small team of technical staff.
* Develop and implement specific RBI programs for liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets based on risk analysis, industry best practice and business efficiency needs.
* Develop and implement RBI software elements including asset registers, risk models, inspection plans, reporting and user manuals
* Apply industry standards and regulations on the development of Facility Integrity management plans
* Complete advanced analytics and prepare company communications demonstrating integrity safety performance and risk management of liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets
* Indirectly Lead and/or support audits and assessments of Facilities Integrity Programs
* Indirectly Lead and/or support project and operations activities when required to enable effective project and best practice implementation
* Implement program governance and assessment for the FI Systems and all associated procedures. Ensure all Plan Do Check Act steps of the core process are effectively implemented.
* Promote and participate in the development and enhancement of new processes and technologies applicable to Facilities Integrity programs for liquids pipelines
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
* Seven or more years of related experience
* Professional Engineer registered or eligible for registration with APEGA.
* Fundamental Working Knowledge of: Fitness for Purpose Assessment; Mechanical Damage Engineering; Flange Integrity; Pressure Vessel Integrity; Tank Integrity; Corrosion Engineering; Cracking Engineering; Direct Assessment; NDE Technologies and Assessment; Piping Inspection Technology Selection and Application; Risk Management; Pipeline System Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance; Incident Investigation; Incident Response Management; Cost Accounting; Management Systems Stewardship
* Aptitude and communications skills related to acting independently as a senior professional engineer * Proven planning, organizational, problem solving, decision - making and negotiating skills, supplemented with a practical aptitude.
* Skilled, Comprehensive Knowledge of: Risk Based Inspection; Integrity Management; Integrity Reliability; Project Management; Communication
* Facilities Integrity experience
* Customer service oriented and drive to seek stakeholder satisfaction
* Leverage innovation in project planning, development, coordination and other areas of accountability
* Informal leadership skills: collaboration and conflict resolution
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30537