Our client, a large oil & gas organization is looking to add a Marine Contracts Advisor for a 1 year independent contract based in St John's NL.
The Contracts Advisor develops and executes innovative, strategic sourcing strategies and contracts in support of Marine activity. In collaboration with business unit stakeholders, ensure contracts clearly define supplier expectations, deliverables, and any other requirements as deemed necessary to meet the business standards. This role executes the strategic sourcing process. Steps include:
* Category Segmentation,
* Demand Planning and Forecasting,
* Market Analysis,
* Sourcing Strategy Options Selection,
* Tendering and Market Test,
* Negotiations and Contract Award
* Supplier Performance Management,
* Application of Best Practices and Lessons Learned
* Develop category strategies by leading cross functional teams through the strategic sourcing process.
* Ensure that all contracts are awarded contracts are effectively managed in accordance with the organization's practices and project requirements
* Ensure that project benefits are adherred to in all sourcing activity including post award contract management
* Ensure sourcing processes are followed from conception to close-out, in accordance with the organization's Supply Chain Management policy.
* Manage the evaluation of all bids against pre-defined criteria, including management of cross-functional stakeholder groups. Ensure award recommendations are prepared and approved as per internal requirements, including joint venture, partner and regulatory approvals.
* 10 years of experience within category management, strategic sourcing or supply chain
* 10 years of experience in offshore oil and gas
* Undergraduate Degree in a Technical or Business discipline
Nice to haves:
* Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP, CSCP, CPM, CPSM)
* 5 years of experience within marine industry
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29845