Quebec Based EPC is looking to add an Electrical Project Manager to their Solar Construction Team. Projects are Utility Scale and located throughout Canada and the US. Under the supervision of the Electrical Director, the Electrical Project Manager is responsible for the follow-up and management of electrical engineering for wind and solar projects in Canada. He also participates to the preparation phase of construction projects, manages the procurement of equipment and develops agreements with major electrical subcontractors.
RESPONSABILITIES AND DUTIES:
Responsibilities, duties and requirements can vary according to the project needs.
What YOU Will Bring
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering - Power Systems (an asset) or any relevant experience.
* 10 years of experience in the construction of high and medium voltage electrical substations and medium voltage network.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
* Knowledge of Hydro-Québec, Hydro-One, SaskPower, AESO connection processes (an asset).
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Versatility, autonomy and resourcefulness.
* Team Player and ability to work with remote teams.
* Be available for occasional travel within Canada.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.