Our Client, a leading oil & gas organization is looking to recruit a Procurement Coordinator.
Reporting to the team leader, procurement, you will lead all related supply chain management (SCM) operations including planning, scheduling, coordination, and procurement. You will understand and balance requests for materials and services, examine the needs of the business units and ensure fulfilment in accordance with the SCM operational model.
- Plan supply chain operations activities in order to supply materials and services to meet the requirements of scheduled activities and maintenance
- Working in flexible conditions by supporting all areas of SCM while supporting Outages/Turnarounds.
- Establish the projected materials and services needs of the business units to develop a supply plan that meets the target dates
- Assist the business units to fulfill requests ensuring needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate in the cross-functional teams to understand current and future demand
- Communicate with all stakeholders to manage changing delivery requirements
- Issue and manage purchase orders
- Collaborate with category management and contract management teams on strategy work
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of experience in the supply chain field (i.e. buyer, expediter, or previous experience in materials management or logistics)
- Experience with chemical procurement and logistics along with Outages/Turnarounds
- Oil and gas industry experience is preferred
- University degree (Supply Chain or Business Administration is preferred)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with work orders and SAP, particularly experienced in the Materials Management (MM) module
- Effective communication and negotiation skills; strong multi-tasking and coordination skills is an asset
- Experience with Turnaround/Outages
- Knowledge of master data, order control process, supply operations process, and warehousing
- You work well in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines and requirements
- You collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29550