- Actively involved in the capture, management and closure of opportunities and risks pertaining to SSP from planning through to execution and project closeout.
- Further develop and manage existing and potential / emerging scopes pertaining to the offshore execution window of SSP in 2020.
- Respond to interfaces and coordinate work with other business unit functions and external 3rd Parties, including installation contractors, equipment suppliers, and certifying authority to support the planning, delivery and execution of SSP in accordance with company Operational Excellence Management System framework
- Ensure the incorporation of industry best practices, particularly with respect to subsea construction/diving procedure development, with the aim of reducing cost/risk and improving performance while working within approved budgets and schedules
- Reviewing project and operations documentation in a timely manner as part of various engineering reviews, risk assessments/analysis, action closures and readiness reviews associated with SSP.
- Liaise with Marine Warranty Surveyor as required
- Willingness for periodic travel to 3rd Party sites in support of project delivery, including international destinations, as required.
- Ability and willingness for offshore travel during the offshore execution phase in 2020, including equipment readiness checks, vessel mobilization(s), offshore execution and demobilization(s) as an installation engineer / client representative onboard the Dive Support Vessel or other installation contractor vessel(s), as required.
As offshore client representative:
- Ensure that SIMOPS reviews and SJAs are carried out and agreed prior to start of activities.
- Oversee all offshore activities to ensure compliance to approved procedures and industry best practices
- Anticipate and advise Contractor re checklists for transfers, close proximity, field entry and other general requirements.
- Ensure Management of Change process is followed, documented and signed off by appropriate levels of authority in accordance with project specific MOC guidance note.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 8-10 years' oil & gas experience.
- Sound knowledge and experiences of subsea engineering, installation and commissioning activities, particularly pertaining to saturated diving and FPSO mooring systems.
- Demonstrated experience as an offshore engineer or client representative during major subsea construction project(s).
- Experience with adhering to industry standard project delivery models and associated project management systems such as EH&S, cost control, planning, quality, document control and management of change.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to manage and motivate external 3rd parties, including consultants and sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills to build effective relationships, gain support for recommendations and resolve project issues.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36441