The Construction Manager is responsible for safe and efficient execution in compliance to the approved plans, contracts, procedures, standards, technical requirements, laws, and engineering design requirements.
- Heavy industrial experience (Oil & Gas, Mining, Nuclear)
- Multidisciplinary Experience in support of ongoing Capital as well as Enhancement projects
- Multi-year Project experience as an Owners Construction Manager
- Able to build and develop Construction Execution Plans in accordance with company standards
- Effectively manage a direct team of 10 in addition to multi-disciplined contractors
- Issue accurate construction progress reporting and perform quantity surveys on a regular basis.
- Communicate on a regular basis any issues / constraints with recommendations to mitigate those, all of which that may have project impact related to construction activities, safety, costs and schedule;
- Provide site leadership and communicate a clear vision that generates commitment and support from all field employees, workers and contractors.
- Develop and instill a strong safety culture and quality expectation that adheres to corporate standards and procedures;
- Serve as the key interface point and coordination between the construction contractor, field team, project management, operations, and other 3rd parties;
- Implement and adhere to the Company Construction Standards and Procedures;
- Proactively identify constructability issues and provide mitigation recommendations;
- Lead the morning meetings that promote safety, a daily plan, communication of critical information, and addressing concerns or constraints that arise. Attend contractor daily meeting, tool box meetings, construction progress meetings and other scheduled project meetings that required for the success of the project;
- Actively plan, manage, and evaluate resources to ensure adequate oversight and competency of construction activities;
- Ensure that company and contractor constraints are addressed by use of processes and procedures;
- Submitting AER and MER pipeline construction and hydrotest notifications for midstream pipeline projects; and
- Attend and actively participate in project close-out and lessons learned activities.
The Construction Manager is accountable for site Health, Safety and Environment by actively promoting HSE excellence and the HSE vision that builds a strong culture. Demonstrate site safety leadership, and commitments to exceed HSE objectives.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36503