Petroplan is currently accepting applications for a Construction Planner / Scheduler to join a market leading Oil Field Service company.
This opportunity will be located in Superior, WI, and will be a long term contract.
Prospective candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for developing all schedule and progress documentation, which enables the Project Management Team to fully control construction progress, completion dates and deliverables for the Project, from execution through to commissioning and startup.
- The Construction Planner/ Scheduler will be the primary source of counsel to contractors scheduling and progressing work.
- Is also expected to influence and control the quality and integrity of the contractors planning effort.
- Will also establish sound, informal working relationships with planning staff in primary contractor organizations.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Degree from engineering discipline preferred.
- Related education such as Project Management preferred.
- Minimum 10 years field construction experiences in oil and gas, refinery, and other downstream projects
- Strong facilitation skills. Ability to manage upwards and help secure understanding, ownership and commitment to activity timings, within key discipline leads.
- Able to exert influence on contractor staff in potentially adversarial circumstances.
- Strong technical competence in both planning software and all primary project disciplines.
- Some experience of and aptitude for working in a diverse cultural environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior project experience within the Owner's organization
- Proven experience in the execution of brownfield projects
- Proven practical knowledge of current cost management and planning/scheduling tools
- Proficient with Primavera and MS Project recent version
- Extensive knowledge of cost reporting and forecasting and a thorough understanding of project change and trend management.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36094