Petroplan are looking to hire a Indirects Contract Advisor for an Oil and Gas operator in London.
This will be a 12 month contract which is likely to be extended.
- Proven IT / professional services procurement experience; Category Management principles and execution, Strategic/Tactical Sourcing, Contracting, and Post Award Supplier Performance Management.
- Experience in the management of global suppliers
- Extensive contract drafting experience with exposure to all disciplines and issues within the supply chain cycle.
- International exposure within a multinational organisation.
- P2P Systems experience.
- Hold a relevant degree (desirable) or an equivalent qualification.
- MCIPS qualified or an equivalent is desirable.
- Research skills (including desktop research skills and access to market commentators) to investigate supply markets, suppliers and commodities / category areas.
- Analytical capabilities to understand and apply essential C&P techniques such as (TCO) Total Cost of Ownership, financial analysis and pricing models and to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Presentation skills to create interest, discussion and support on specific subjects with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Persuasion, influencing and negotiation skills in working with internal customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35748