Involved in contract/confirmation processes and procedures. Liaises with Commercial, Trading and Finance roles to ensure timely dispatching and execution of contracts and confirmations.
Reviewing purchase contracts and negotiating the contract terms with suppliers
- Preparation of sale contracts and dealing with countering of contracts to conclusion
- Contractual updates on economic terms
- Advising commercial teams on contractual and paralegal matters
- Tracking and logging of contracts and all related correspondence and emails
- Computer filing and trading system updating
- Review of trade bookings in line with deal trade recap
- Facilitating review and execution of tender agreements
- Drafting, review, negotiations and tracking of term contracts
- Updating and term contract management in ICM system
- Review of new General Terms and Conditions
- Daily and weekly trade report
- Working closely with various departments
- Strong planning and organizational skills required
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and teamwork skills with preference for action, accountability and developing alternatives and solutions
- Effective Negotiation skills
- Strong desire for personal learning and sharing of knowledge and skills with others
- Must be proficient in Microsoft packages and generally IT literate
- The ability to identify inefficiencies in existing process and suggest improvements
- Proven experience in commodity/trading or shipping environment
- Technical Knowledge of Contracts
- Flexible approach and be commercially orientated
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS and legal clauses affecting the contract
- Sound experience of contracts within the Oil Industry, established knowledge of Oil contract administration.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35632