Your primary role will be to support Unconventional Resources in all contractual issues. You will ensure contractor compliance with terms and conditions of contracts; prepare, review and monitor contract actions in SAP; work in coordination with Contracting and Law Departments when necessary and participate in the process of agreements' amendments, claims.
You will also ensure that Unconventional Resources requirements are incorporated for common categories managed by the Supply Chain. You will coordinate with category managers in the organization on activities relating to demand management and supplier relationship management.
- As the successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent level of education. Advanced degree is desirable. A procurement certification is desirable.
- You will have a minimum of seven years' experience in the oil and gas industry, including at least two years in Contracts/Subcontract Management or Cost Estimation.
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of contract terms and conditions for contractor compliance.
- You will have experience working in a matrix environment and on cross-functional teams.
- A knowledge in SAP or equivalent system is a must.
- You will have extensive Major Capital Project Contracting Development and Management experience with higher level degree.
- You will also have a thorough understanding of unconventional resource operations, technologies, related services, supply and product logistics, business drivers, cost drivers, and contract procurement.
- You should have a working knowledge of unconventional resource markets and dynamics. In addition, you will have a detailed understanding of unconventional resource services, materials, customer applications and requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Ensure Unconventional Resource requirements are incorporated during the development of category strategies and plans by the Category Managers.
- Work with different entities to procure Long Form Agreements and/or Amendments for oilfield services and drilling rigs.
- Work with different entities to procure Short and/or Mid Form Agreements for oilfield services.
- Work with others members of the Unconventional Resource Teams, others Divisions and Departments, to prepare financial studies that establish technical and financial for contract service and evaluation of alternatives.
- Prepare company Estimates or work with the Company estimating functions in the preparation of the estimates.
- Participate in procurement negotiations.
- Assist with the development of contracting strategies and plans, undertake market analysis and bid document preparation, issue bids, manage supplier clarifications, assist in evaluation and negotiation activities, and prepare and coordinate contract documentation for award.
- Assist in contract mobilizations, and undertake administration and management of a range of project contracts, including [Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPC/EPCI/EPCM) contracts, Upstream, Unconventional Resources related services such as Drilling, Completions, Stimulation (Frac), Cementing, Directional Drilling, Wireline (LWD/MWD)], and preparation and administration of all smaller third party contracts.
Establish and maintain interfaces with key stakeholders of the project
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36723