- Support tendering processes, single source justifications and contract negotiations.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Contractual evaluation of the offers, recommendations.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions / purchase orders / work orders / service orders in SAP.
- Review vendor contracts to ensure conformance to project specifications and to identify deviations from accepted group policy/practice and any unusual business or logistical risks.
- Maintain an up to date contract register and a plan of procurement activity.
- Undertake market research activities regarding suppliers / business requirements to source the best suppliers and solutions.
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers while seeking/developing new ones.
- Work closely with the subsidiaries to support the SCM teams.
- Liaising with all appropriate company departments (tax/legal/operations/finance etc) as part of contracting and procurement process.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and fast-paced environment.
- BIMCO experience is a plus.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain and contract administration.
- SAP knowledge is mandatory.
- Second language skills are preferred but not required.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35248