- Monitors, supervises and ensures the compliance with the construction and other related contracts of the project and advices to the Project Manager accordingly.
- Prepares and handles all contractual correspondence and other legal documents related to the Project execution and the construction contract.
- Ensures compliance to contractual obligations towards the Client during project execution and reports to the Project Manager.
- Monitors and identifies all contractual and law related matters occurring at project level and refers same to the Project Manager and, if required, to the Regional Contracts Manager for assistance or further processing.
- Refers any deviation from standard forms of documents, agreements or contracts to the Project Manager.
- Prepares specific Contracts and other legal documents with Third Parties based on standard templates.
- Reviews proposals from suppliers/subcontractors and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications from contractual point of view.
- Analyzes and manages business conflicts between the company and the Client or any Third Party and submits proposals to Project Manager.
- In coordination with the Project Controls Manager collects and advances to the regional level all critical input related to specific litigation or arbitration (initiated or threatened) or related to extrajudicial settlements and further liaises and coordinates for the handling of the matter.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, 5 years of which in the field of Contracts Engineering.
- Fluent in English & French is MANDATORY.
- Excellent in using MS office.
- Highly motivated and energetic person
- Experience with a multinational construction company.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36325