Are you looking for a new challenge and have a passion for credit control?
Do you want to learn and enhance your skills from an experienced Credit Controller?
This role will involve carrying out day to day Credit Control duties, collecting cash on the worldwide debtors ledger, across multiple currencies. You will manage reporting and reconciling key accounts and work closely with the Credit Control team based in Guildford and India.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Proactively manage debt collection for a worldwide multi-currency ledger
- Issue monthly statements and copy invoices where necessary
- Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers to bring payment into line with terms
- Liaise & communicate with internal departments as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts
- Prioritise and manage challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and identify accounts that will require special attention
- Maintaining the query log daily - Assist the P&R team in reducing the number of queries, by spotting trends and improving areas of weakness.
- Maintaining the unallocated cash on both the Supplier/Customer accounts
You will ideally have: -
- Proficiency with Excel and portal submissions
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- A collaborative and positive attitude
- Good numerical skills
- Strong compliance and control mentality
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Requirements: -
- Minimum A-level qualification
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with Sales Ledgers & credit control
- Have a background in Finance
If you are interested in this role, we would love to speak to you. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH358