Petroplan is currently accepting resumes for a Crude E&I Coordinator for a prominent Oil and Gas client.
The Crude E&I Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for witnessing contractor work procedures and quality of work performed for compliance with project requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating contractor activities and ensuring performance in accordance with work packages and instructions.
- Responsible for preparing NCRs and notifying the Construction Manager and contractor when contractor's work does not comply with project requirements, specifications and/or drawings
- Coordinate Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS).
- Provide input and monitor the construction schedule, including identifying potential problems and impacts to the schedule.
- Provide input and support mitigation of identified construction risk items.
- Appropriate Trade designation / certification (Electrician, Instrumentation Tech, etc.)
- Journeyman designation as a minimum
- A minimum of 20 years of experience on large capital projects
- Proven track record of success as an effective leader and construction professional
- Strong technical competency at the planning, execution and completion levels
- Proven practical knowledge of current project and construction management tools and practices (e.g. cost management systems, scheduling, estimating, risk tools, construct-ability, etc.)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36525