This is your opportunity to join an innovative Research and Development company as a Senior Electronics Engineer to work on the latest disruptive technology. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Work on hardware and firmware design, development, sustaining and maintenance efforts for various downhole tools
* Collaborate with Engineering team throughout project, from concept to integration and delivery
* Work with Manufacturing, Sales and Customer Service to provide Engineering Support related
* Mentor junior engineers
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* At least 8 years of Electronics engineering experience
* Experience with layout and schematic capture
* Proficient with Altium, C, and C# or Visual Basic
* Experience with communication protocols
* Experience with microprocessors and/or Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31330