Petroplan is actively recruiting for a qualified Production Analyst to work with a DFW based oil & gas company. This position would suit an energetic and driven individual who is passionate about their work and production within the O&G industry.
- Prepares, monitors, and maintains oil and gas allocations.
- Checking, correcting and approving all gauge reports in the appropriate systems and provide support on projects and other tasks as requested
- Monitors and maintains data entry associated with oil and gas volumes, end of the month stocks, chart integrations, and crude oil run tickets.
- Monitors and maintains production volumes of company's operated properties to ensure revenues are received and recorded accurately.
- Consults with Managers to resolve issues and flow setups for more complex systems in the production accounting system.
- Prepares Partner reports of monthly reporting. Works with partners when there is a concern on the report.
- Prepares State and Federal production reports for the company.
- 5 years production analyst experience or related in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding management, administrative, and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experienced in Production Management/Hydrocarbon Accounting software, ideally P2 Merrick
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
Bachelor's Degree preferred
*Please note at this point we cannot accept any applications from candidates without US citizenship or permanent residency status and due to a large number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.*
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30601