Petroplan is currently recruiting for a Reservoir Engineer for an exciting and unique oil and gas company with a very interesting asset portfolio.
This role would suit an individual with a strong technical background and wealth of modeling experience, ideally with exposure to working for an independent company focusing on conventional reservoirs.
- Work with other teams to advise on drilling programs, optimize static models and support field development plan/reservoir management
- Build and run simulations for priority reservoirs within company assets
- Technical Authority for Eclipse and Petrel software
- Training and mentoring of local and junior staff
- Minimum of 3-5 years' Reservoir Engineering experience
- Wealth of experience setting up/running dynamic simulations
- Advanced software user including recent Eclipse and Petrel experience
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar. Master's degree preferred
- Conventional experience, ideally with exposure to fractured carbonate reservoirs
- Open to regular international travel
*Please note at this time we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work within the US without sponsorship*
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32959