Data Scientist - Data Architect
Nashville or Dallas
Data Scientist - Data Architect will work with analytics team to consult with businesses to establish and promote a culture of collaboration and partnership by evaluating business needs, data insights, analytics and important metrics that will help drive actionable insights and deliver on growth. The data scientist will develop machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing, and deep learning solutions to deliver real-time predictions and signals which will help the business partners to take proactive actions. Data scientist role is a hand-on role committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines. Experience working with the business and understanding the business need, aggregating data from multiple data sources, exploring data, building models to deliver impactful results to the business. Experience working with various quality control tools for automation of test scripts and testing process. Increase productivity of the technology teams' build and delivery cycles, and design system solutions to maximize operational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Build impactful analytical models using Data Science solutions such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Artificial Intelligence
* Perform descriptive, exploratory, and inferential statistical analysis as well as supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
* Use front-end tools and interfaces (e.g. notification and alert systems, dashboard reports) for super users to view and interact with processed data.
* Perform data gathering (SQL, etc.) and data cleaning/wrangling
* Develop Machine Learning and AI software applications with industry-standard programming languages such as Python and R
* Perform feature engineering & modeling with operational, and financial data for all business units
* Good understanding of statistical techniques and algorithms
* Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices
* Design and implement highly scalable applications that take advantage of distributed infrastructure on physical and cloud servers with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Apache Kafka
* Work collaboratively with development team to evolve Data Science Integration configuration/customization for different environments
* Create and execute test cases (both automated and manual)
* Possess knowledge and experience with different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
* Participate in various code review activities
* Proactively identify opportunities and implement enhancements to improve system and business processes to support the goals and objectives
* Ensure compliance with standard SOX guidelines and established framework.
* Maintain a strong business, and technology understanding and awareness of trends, opportunities, and issues.
* Stay on the cutting edge of technology, Data Science, and Machine Learning Engineering
* Develop new and/or maintain existing documentation to satisfy typical needs ranging from user training to compliance documentation.
* Train the peers to establish a business intelligence center of excellence
Minimum required Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience including greenfield implementation/version upgrades
* Strong functional background in enterprise level packaged applications (SAP, Right Angle)
* Experience in financial analysis
* Proficiency in machine learning and statistical analysis techniques
* Strong grasp of different SDLC methodologies
* Hands-on experience with coding, testing methodologies, test strategies and developing manual and test automation scripts.
* Excellent oral and written communication skill
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills
* SAP business processes and ETRM system experience
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36490