- Perform design of new products and modification on existing products and prepare layout drawings to conform products operational suitability to the applicable industry standards and customers' requirement
- Select material efficiently to achieve performance and cost objectives
- Perform required design calculation to ensure products suitability
- Create Bill of Materials, component drawings, assembly drawings, and assembly procedures for the products according to engineering standard format and policy
- Create test procedures for the products and prototypes according to engineering standard format and policy
- Assist with the assembly and testing of the prototypes
- Work with Senior Design engineer to ensure that the transition of products from prototype to a full production environment is made in a timely and efficient manner
- Select material per API 6A / NACE requirements
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in related job in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Nationality - Any
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34778