Assist the Manager Project Evaluation and Reporting with decisions requiring technical and commercial analysis, Economics evaluation of growth opportunities and Strategic Planning Management to ensure alignment with the clients vision, mission, and strategic direction
Strategy and Performance Management
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Department short to mid-term strategic plan to ensure alignment with the Department's strategic priorities, and the corporate goals
- Conduct market research and advise senior management on new business development opportunities to ensure continuous growth.
- Analyse the market research studies and make recommendations for potential micro developments that will add value to the overall strategy in order to identify and proactively plan to exploit these opportunities.
- Assess new business development opportunities aligned with strategies and shareholder expectations.
- Support senior management in understanding financial implication of potential investments / JV opportunities by undertaking the necessary feasibility studies using rough assumptions/proxies for key value drivers.
- Conduct investment appraisals based on the requirements from shareholders
Strategic Initiatives/Growth & Capital Payout Projects Management
- Prepare economic models and analysis of the various projects, and manage their CAPEX and performance ensuring their alignment with all requirements and standards
- Comprehensively analyse Strategic Initiatives/Projects portfolio to ensure alignment with Strategic Objectives and ensure achievement of Company's overall strategy
New Projects Risk Assessment
- Identify and analyse the risk of new projects in new and existing markets in order to provide management with a preliminary view of the risks involved along with financial implications derived from the same and propose risk mitigation or avoidance measures to enable the projects to proceed with acceptable level of risk.
- Leverage on business planning insights gained across projects to ensure that all potential value driver levers are explored and financial implications calculated to allow the management to prioritize which levers to pursue
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Engineering, Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- Experience Required Total of 7-10 years of experience in the O&G Industry, out of which 4 years at a Supervisor / Mid-Management level.
- Preferred Experience in Petrochemicals Industry
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.