Work effectively with QP/ISND Management and all personnel related to design, planning, execution and assessment of security & emergency response systems to address operational and security emergencies. Maximizes value of HSE by reducing likelihood and magnitude of incidents and liabilities. Includes provision for communication, response, evacuation, training & drills. Ensuring the availability of Emergency response equipment's and Systems
- Administers the Emergency Response management program at Navigation Plaza, Ras Laffan and all offshore facilities.
- Provides guideline and supports QP/ISND Emergency Response organization
- Provides/ Coordinate trainings on emergency management/response, security issues to QP/ISND personnel and QP/ISND Management.
- Advice Management on emergency management issues.
- Develop and conduct emergency drills and exercises for all aspects of emergency response including outside agencies. Ensure close-out of identified corrective actions.
- Develops and tests plans and procedures for emergency management including oil spill, Medivac, Fire / explosion, Blow-out and security events.
- Provide guidance to the Onshore and offshore Emergency Response teams.
- Ensures QP/ISND follows current regulations and local statutes.
- Implement emergency management requirements to meet QP and industry standards.
- Maintains emergency response equipment including Emergency Response Coordination Center(s) and resources.
- Responds as required and serves as technical advisor in determining on-scene equipment/resource requirements, deployment strategies, etc. in an event
- Serves as technical advisor to the Emergency Response Coordination Center and provides technical assistance within QP/ISND.
- Act as Focal point for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Incidents.
- Conducts studies, analyses, and identification of credible emergency events considering demographics, evacuation routes, Mitigation control and procedures, employee awareness.
- Ensures that site/facility & Emergency Response Coordination Center notification, alert and evacuation systems are in place and adequately maintained.
- Coordinates with A7S, local authorities, Coastguard and related ministries;
- Attends national committee meetings (e.g. Offshore Mutual Security Committee)
- Maintains emergency evacuation / POB data / warden system / cascade system / keeps information updated.
- Participate and contribute in the HSE task groups, meetings and forums as directed by the Management
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant subject or equivalent
- Minimum Experience- Min 10 years' relevant experience, broad knowledge of Offshore oil & gas operations, Credible emergency scenarios and response systems
- Job specific- High organization and negotiation skills, Strong leadership and communication skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Strong customer (operations) focus & credibility within the organization
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34884