Supervise the handling activities of the Materials Warehouse section, ensuring safety and efficiency in day to day operations in the Yard and at the Jetty.
- Plan and execute daily operational activities.
- Conduct daily checks on Contractor personnel, equipment and resources, ensuring that they meet the Contract requirements
- Receive and coordinate with Boat Scheduler for daily boat movement program and plan activities for the day.
- Coordinate with other Departments to ensure smooth operations of loading and offloading activities and monitor related Contractor's handling activities, whilst ensuring that safety, efficiency and dependability is maintained at all times.
- Supervise and ensure special care operations during loading and offloading of chemicals and direct delivery of all hazardous/non-hazardous chemicals/waste to Waste Management Facility Yard as per HSE regulations.
- Provide guidance to subordinates in operational matters, ensuring that the User demands are met without delay to the operations.
- Supervise timely inspection and maintenance of the equipment to avoid loss to the Assets. Ensures receipt of written-off/scrap, domestic/chemical/production wastes with proper documentation as per procedures and coordinate certification/colour coding of equipment.
- Endorse daily operational activities reports, handover notes and vessel discharge report. Ensure operational activities are carried out in adherence with the policy and procedures and HSE requirements.
- Conduct checks in work area, ensure the area is clean and in a safe working condition and give instructions for corrective action, wherever required.
- Provide annual budget requirements, monitor expenditures, identify variances and implement corrective actions, as required.
- Ensure SAP transactions are executed on time. Recommend appropriate job related courses and trainings for staff.
- Degree in Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience, of which 5 years in supervisory capacity
- Technical background is desirable.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37964