To provide a high level of assistance to the Contract Analysts and Head of Contracts and is responsible for the coordinating the preparation, follow up and analysis of documentation and filling of all tenders and contracts.
- Assist with reviewing the scope of work packages and examine completeness with respect to extent of scope of work, specs, dwgs, etc.
- Assist with the drafting responses to tenderers queries where these specifically relate to contractual, commercial and financial aspects contained in the tender doc. in line with the clients policies and procedures.
- Assist the preparations of Tender Docs and issue for tender.
- Prepare ads. for tender issue and ensure availability of documents for sale.
- Assist with resolving Tender clarifications, prepare and issue tender bulletins.
- Help prepare commercial bid evaluations, and ensure bidders' compliance with technical/commercial qualifications, in consultation with Head of Contracts.
- Checking bid compliance with the Tender requirements, prepare clarification correspondences and assist on tech. acceptance of tenderers.
- Prepare contract docs. incorporating the effect of all negotiations, clarifications, and qualifications
- Assist with the recommendation for awards to Tender Committee and draft letters of acceptance for Contract Awards. .
- Review and evaluate Contractor claims, and report on validity in consultation with Head of Contracts.
- Review interim applications for payment verifying accuracy and compliance with the contract terms.
- Assist with the evaluation variations, change orders or concession requests with the contractor, and prepare submission to Tender Committee for approval.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.