Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operator are looking for an Head Process & Systems Support to join them on a Permanent basis in their offices in Doha, Qatar. The role will be offered with a negotiable salary and family or Single status benefits package.
As Head Process & Systems Support you'll be responsible for managing; Business Planning Cycle and Enterprise Performance Management, Portfolio/Project reporting process, Directorate Risk Management Process and maintain QHSEBC Management
- Division Head for the Project Services functions covering Business and Management Systems. Provides Engineering Business and Management Systems.
- Responsible for the Occupational Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Management Systems and Integrated Project Management System functions.
- Lead the identification, development, and implementation of new added-value improvement initiatives within Engineering Departments.
- Responsible for managing an Integrated Management System in the Directorate - Quality, Health, Safety, Environment, and Business Continuity, Integrated Project Management System, Portfolio/Project Performance reporting, ICT, and SAP support functions.
- Analyses business problems in the context of business processes, business requirements, business scenarios, interfaces, and high-level business architecture and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization to enable the Directorate to achieve its strategic objectives.
- BSc. in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent preferably with Masters in Business Management/ Administration.
- Fifteen (15) years of multi-disciplinary experience in various strata of project management including 5 years in the Oil and Gas Industry in a managerial position with maturity commensurate with Business Applications in an Engineering/Project Management environment.
- Require good knowledge of all aspects of engineering project development, and execution and sound knowledge of Business Administration.
- Good oral and written English language with reporting, presentation, negotiation, and effective leadership/motivation skills.
- Should have proficiency in computer systems and applications.
- Should possess good knowledge of current International Business Practices.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.