Department: Human Resources
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB
- Supervises, coordinates and monitors the preparation, testing, development and deployment of various HR business systems projects/support activities which involves directing and participating in the preparation of initiation and feasibility studies, assessing requirements, identifying business and computer system design and analysis while applying best industry practices.
- Evaluates project progress at the defined phases to ensure it meets requirements; participates in reviewing various modifications to the existing systems and liaison with Information Technology department. Maintains regular contact with the user base with a view to developing common/integrated systems solutions wherever possible.
- Design Information Workflows and documenting the systems to address Company's Technical and non-Technical Information requirements and all of the related Quality Standards and Company's System Integrity requirements for all Process, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines related to Information Management.
- Establish and supervise project priorities and interconnections among projects by conducting regular liaison between project members to ensure consistency, no repetition or discontinuity and conformity to various project management related requirements.
- Assist Division Head to develop strategic objectives with short- and long-term HR business plans related to business process improvement and automation, end-user training and support, with a view to develop an 'enterprise-wide' systems approach.
- Manage or participate in any other corporate projects or initiatives including working committees as per the directives and approvals from division Head Manage the implementation and ongoing enhancement initiatives of SAP SuccessFactors suite.
- Manage the ongoing support and maintenance of the different Microsoft SharePoint applications
- Supervise training and development of the team, in particularly young Qataris, by providing on job training and guidance on HR systems, tools and applications.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 12 years experience in an information Technology environment, 5-year experience in a supervisory position with extensive experience in business analysis within Human Resources environment
- Deep knowledge of the Human Capital talent processes, experience in process improvement and optimization using the appropriate tools and systems (Lean, six Sigma, etc.)
- Large experience in the standard HR management processes from hire to retire and experience on automation using best practices preferably through SAP ERP and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Knowledge and expertise in defining successful People Analytics environment and platform including defining the right KPIs, data visualization, data Interpretation, storytelling, etc.
- Appreciation of business practices in developing tenders and dealing with vendors and suppliers Excellent project management skills, Project management certification is a preferred.
PROVEN LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Proven ability to manage projects and teams
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills in English.
- Excellent Presentation and Documentation skills.
- Relevant university degree graduate with a Business Management / Computer Science degree or equivalent technical degree.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.