Reservoir Engineer (Doha/Expat)
Preferable 8 years experience including 1-2 years at well site in a leading operating oil company as a Reservoir Engineer in all aspects of reservoir development including testing, modeling, sampling and related areas.
* Works according to specialized technical and professional standards with considerable latitude in devising method or approach to particular studies and problems. Work assignments are subject to general review and direction by supervisor.
* Produces high quality "fit-for-purpose" deficiency free work. Through the quality of the work, establish a high degree of trust between the different disciplines of the team.
* Required to have a broad theoretical and practical knowledge within his discipline and have a working knowledge of the other technical disciplines within his team.
* A demonstrable ability in planning, organizing and execution of studies/projects is required.
* A high degree of self-reliance and the ability to work with limited supervision.
* Ability to integrate disparate data and analysis from a variety of sources and technical disciplines into a coherent working reservoir model.
* Ability to initiate and coordinate in-house, laboratory and specialist consultant activities within his discipline
* Be fully conversant and comfortable with all relevant software applications in his discipline.
* High level of communication (both verbal and writing skills) and interpersonal skills.
* Have a proven ability to work effectively in teams.
* The ability to identify the key leveraging variables in complex situations frequently involving multiple disciplines.
* Manages the sub-surface uncertainty through the anticipation of alternatives, quantifying exposure and maximising reward.
???????* Due to the nature of the position, the incumbent will need the mental rigour to deal with frequent disruptions outside working hours and to make optimal operational decisions regardless of the nature or timing of the disruption.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.