Assistant Financial Reporting Manager
- Ensure that the stand-alone & consolidated financial statements, tax declarations and treasury functions of the privatized companies are performed to ensure compliance with the relevant rules, policies and procedures and to provide financial accounting and tax guidance to senior management as required.
- Present to the Board Audit Committee and the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis the consolidated financial statements of the holding companies and provide due support to all management meetings related to the privatized companies.
Experience & Skills
- At least 15 years post qualification experience, with at least five years in a similar group financial accounting and consolidation reporting role
- Advanced MS Excel user, with familiarity in MS Word and Power point.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Fluent in English; Arabic would be a great advantage.
- Graduate in Finance or Accounting, with an internationally-recognized professional qualification, e.g. CPA, ACCA, CIMA preferably with an MBA.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35687