Job Title : SR. SPECIALIST, BUSINESS DEV ECONOMICS
PORTFOLIO ASSESSMENT & ECONOMIC EVALUATION
Primary purpose of job
1) Develop and maintain project based economic models and specific role-based models for evaluating risks and profitability for all new Oil & Gas opportunities, including discussion of new fiscal terms, assets entering renegotiation phases, expiring Oil & Gas projects for extensions and/or renewals, divestments and new acquisitions.
2) Support various units and departments within the company by providing economic input, key economic drivers and valuation results.
Experience & Skills
1) Minimum 10 years work experience in various disciplines related to the Oil & Gas industry.
2) With expertise in one or more of economics modelling, project economics evaluation, optimization modelling, feasibility study appraisal.
3) Requires strong organisational, analytical and communications kills.
4) Ability to manage inter-department relationships as well as senior management or partners' executive relationships.
5) Excellent problem solving, financial, economic skills as well as ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
6) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
7) Arabic is a plus.
1) Bachelor's degree in an appropriate engineering or relevant discipline from a recognized university.
2) Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) or experience is advantageous.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH35145