Head,Production Engineering - Doha
A high caliber Production Engineering Manager is required for a three year residential assignment in Doha. Candidates must be Engineering degree qualified and have above 15 years of industry experience.
- Production Reporting and Systems:
- Issue daily, monthly and yearly departmental production reports.
- Maintain accurate well testing validation, back allocation and down time reporting.
- Maintain internal reporting for effective communication facilitating the attainment of business objectives.
- Upkeep and maintenance of well models (Prosper, GAP, IVM/IFM), real time data streams (OSI-PI) and production database (Avocet).
- Production Optimization:
- Ensure daily optimization of oil production and water injection for ISND Field. with use of nodal analysis models.
- Ensure design, specification, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting of artificial lift operations for production and water injection source wells are optimized to maximize production and meet production targets.
- Record and analyze production and injection losses/ shortfalls.
- Coordinate with Asset Development to incorporate current and future operating conditions into production forecasts and targets and to evaluate alternative scenarios.
- Assure water injection targets supplied by Asset Development are managed to maximize waterflood efficiency.
- Provide input to Facilities, Engineering and Construction planning to ensure artificial lift efficiencies, gathering system efficiencies and operating practices efficiencies are maintained or improved.
- Provide inputs to capital and operating expense budgeting activities.
- Well Servicing Activities:
- Coordinate with Asset Development to incorporate data acquisition and intervention programs
- Propose, review and approve well servicing / intervention requests related to production performance
- Evaluate the benefits of the intervention according to the expected gains.
- Provide technical and operational support for all well servicing and well intervention activities for ISND Field.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36390