Primary purpose of job
Lead the development of the Engineering supplier eco-system to meet requirements of the Energy and Industrial (E & I)
sector and support the State's economic diversification objective.
Experience & Skills
* Minimum 15 years professional experience in supply chain function.
* Experience in Engineering and EPC projects in oil and gas sector.
* Good understanding of the local Qatari market.
* Experience in dealing with international Oil and Gas service companies.
* Experience in Supplier development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable
* Experience in successfully developing and executing supply chain localization programs.
* Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
* Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills.
* Proven track record in delivering high quality results.
* Ability to think strategically and balance diverse objectives and expectations.
* Experience in working in large multi-national corporations.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35896