Senior Completions Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, mechanical or petroleum engineering are preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years' completions and workover experience for oil and gas wells with a major operator.
- A strong track record as a Completion Engineer including expertise in completion design.
- Work experience in the Middle East and North Africa region preferred.
- Competencies / Skills / Others
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with teams.
- High proficiency with IT and industry software including Tubing Movement Modelling, nodal analysis, torque and drag.
- A natural desire to work with a sense of urgency and critical thinking.
- The capability to change and generate process improvements for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strength of character, including the highest levels of honesty, integrity, ethics, professionalism, trust, and loyalty.
- A hands-on employee who can also see the big picture.
- The agility and flexibility to work in a fast-paced company culture.
- Self-aware with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34997