We are recruiting for Compensation and Benefits Supervisor position. This will be a permanent staff residential role in Dubai
- Degree in Human Resources and / or relevant Compensation and Benefits qualifications essential
- Master's Degree in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Qualification preferred
- Compensation and Benefits specific professional qualifications preferred
- 12 years' experience managing payroll processing through Oracle or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, along with relevant compensation and benefits related experience.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity required.
- Proven experience on Hay methodology grading and benchmarking.
- Upstream oil/gas industry experience a strong advantage.
- Management or Supervisory experience.
- GCC/Multinational Company experience required.
- Detailed understanding of the UAE Labour Law.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written English communication skills, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Cost awareness and accuracy with large volumes of figures and data.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong internal drive and motivation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced MS Excel (spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, vlookup and hlookup functions).
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30269