CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DUBAI
Location: Dubai. UAE
Salary: On offer is an attractive base salary Commission scheme
Petroplan Middle East has a great opportunity for a Client Development Manager with 3-10 years' experience with an Oil & Gas external recruitment (agency). Based in our Dubai office, although it is anticipated that there will be travel throughout UAE/Kurdistan. The Client Development Manager will be primarily responsible for specific UAE/Kurdistan business development and account management. Our clients include NOCs, IOCs and smaller, independent and international organisations.
Please be aware that for the position of Client Development Manager - Dubai:
- Sponsorship of UAE visa will be available to the successful applicant.
Client Development Manager - Dubai Job Description
- Input into the annual UAE/Kurdistani Business Plan, focusing on how Petroplan's client base located in UAE/Kurdistan will be grown and developed to maximise existing and new client and market opportunities and increase gross profit generated by the region each financial year;
- Development of a clear and replicable process for new business development across UAE/Kurdistan, working to a BD plan prepared by you and agreed by the Account Manager/Regional Manager and the CEO/Executive Team;
- Overall responsibility for developing the specific clients and sectors outlined in the BD plan, working closely with the Account Manager for UAE/Kurdistan and the London-based recruitment team to ensure commercial, scalable and coordinated business development takes place across the region, focusing on obtaining perm, contract and nominated roles;
- Ongoing networking and profile-building amongst clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Account management for target clients with a focus on deepening the relationships with the clients, measured by the volume and quality of vacancies secured and additional qualitative and quantitative targets;
- Management of commercial negotiations with prospects and clients, including agreement of commercial terms and negotiation of fees, mark-up, etc. and ensuring that comprehensive client records are produced and maintained;
Client Development Manager - Dubai Job Requirements:
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- 3-10 years' experience with an Oil & Gas external recruitment (agency)
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the oil, gas and energy industry;
- Have experience of technical recruitment (perm and contract), business development, and sales delivery within the Middle Eastern oil, gas and energy sector with a proven track record in billing;
- Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
Benefits for the Client Development Manager - Dubai role
- International opportunity with business travel
- Investment in you and your career
- Early finishes
- Regular casual dress
- Working from home opportunities
- Access to senior management, your suggestions will be considered
Please contact Lindsay Sher on 44 (0) 203 667 8624 or [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH290