CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DUBAI
Other locations - Mozambique / South Africa / London
Salary: On offer is an attractive base salary Commission scheme
Petroplan Middle East has a great opportunity for a Client Development Manager with 3 years' experience within Oil & Gas external recruitment (agency).
The Client Development Manager will be primarily responsible for specific UAE/Kurdistan business development and account management. Our clients include NOCs, IOCs and smaller, independent and international organisations.
Sponsorship of UAE visa will be available to the successful applicant.
- Input into the annual UAE/Kurdistani Business Plan, focusing on how Petroplan's client base located in UAE/Kurdistan will be grown and developed to maximise opportunities
- Development of a clear and replicable process for new business development across UAE/Kurdistan, working to a BD plan prepared by you and agreed by the Account Manager/Regional Manager and the CEO/Executive Team;
- Overall responsibility for developing the specific clients and sectors outlined in the BD plan, working closely with the Account Manager for UAE/Kurdistan and the London-based recruitment team to ensure commercial, scalable and coordinated business development takes place across the region, focusing on obtaining perm, contract and nominated roles;
- Account management for target clients with a focus on deepening the relationships with the clients, measured by the volume and quality of vacancies secured and additional qualitative and quantitative targets;
- 3 years' experience with an Oil & Gas external recruitment (agency)
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the oil, gas and energy industry;
- Have experience of technical recruitment (perm and contract), business development, and sales delivery within the Middle Eastern oil, gas and energy sector with a proven track record in billing;
- Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
- International opportunity with business travel
- Investment in you and your career
- Working from home opportunities
- Access to senior management, your suggestions will be considered
If this sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to Leontine Fabri at [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH340