- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Plan concept by studying information and material.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art.
- Prepare corporate collaterals, templates and presentations according to the brand guidelines and ensuring consistency.
- Familiarise with the company infrastructure and processes.
- Estimate the time to complete the assignment.
- Utilise company's brand elements and guidelines and photo library to ensure uniform and high -quality images.
- Come up with design ideas and concept that fit the Company's need.
- 2 years related internship and or working experience in graphic design.
- Advanced knowledge of current adobe creative suite.
- Skilled in PC related applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and priorities in a fast paced/changing environment.
- Manage workflow across multiple assignments while staying consistent with design direction and timelines.
Competencies / skills / Others
- Perform all job duties in compliance with safety guidelines and with an ongoing awareness of safety and environmental practices.
- Graphic Design and layout skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Creative flair.
- Confidence, to explain and present ideas to colleagues.
- Team-oriented, articulate, flexible and productive work as a team player with diverse groups and personalities.
- Willingness to learn and take initiative.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Readily adjust to changes.
- Performs under pressure.
- Ability to work extended workdays when necessary.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34745