- Degree in relevant discipline, preferably Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering.
- Ideally with more than 8 (eight) years of relevant experience in the offshore or onshore oil and gas industry
- Hands-on experience in integrity management and engineering; preferably has worked within engineering companies or consultancies.
- Relevant experience in risk based inspection and advanced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques.
- Competencies / Skills / Others
- Strong, practical understanding of asset integrity assurance in oil and gas.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of process safety, risk assessment, safety management and technical integrity management within an Exploration and Production (E&P) environment, Integrity Assurance assessment and integrity safety case experience.
- Capable of managing large scale databases and inspection programmes.
- Proficient in the use of data as a means of evaluating risk ranking and inspection plans.
- Analytical and logical thinker; capable of utilising and organising limited and scattered information to make rational conclusions and decisions.
- Excellent English communication skills; very good at reporting and presenting (verbal and written).
- Excellent in using MS Office applications.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on relevant knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications applicable for the position.
- 25 working days annual leave.
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse and children, up to a maximum of 3 children.
- Travel Allowance (paid annually based on flexible air fare to home country for employee, spouse and children, up to a maximum of 3 children).
- Education Assistance (on reimbursement basis, per annual per child, up to 3 children).
- Discretionary Bonus Payment.
Additional information regarding the position:
- The position is permanent staff and not a contract position.
- Based at Dubai Petroleum Main Office.
- Core working hours are from 7am to 3:30pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34886