· Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
· American Petroleum Institute (API) 510 Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector.
· American Society of Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) Level II in Ultrasonic (UT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT) and Radiography Testing (RT).
· National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) or British Gas Painting Coating Certifications.
· Certification Scheme for Welding and Inspection Personnel (CSWIP) / American Welding Institute (AWS) Welding Inspector.
The jobholder should have all of the following as a minimum:
· Minimum 10 years in-service inspection experience offshore;
· Minimum 5 years' experience as OIE, in a regulated offshore oil & gas environment in either North Sea, Europe, USA/Gulf of Mexico or Australia would be an advantage;
· Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and calculation methods, design details, Codes, Static equipment's Standards and Specifications from the American Society for Testing and Materials(ASTM), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) & the American Petroleum Institute (API);
· Strong knowledge level of inspection procedures, inspection techniques as well as inspection management systems such as Risk Based Inspection;
· Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Candidates will be shortlisted based on relevant knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications applicable for the position.
· Medical Insurance for employee
· Travel Allowance (Economy Class Rotational Flights)
· Discretionary Bonus Payment
Additional information regarding the position:
· Positions are permanent staff and not contract positions
· Work Schedule: 28/28
· Based at Based at Company's offshore installations
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33860