Job Title: QA/QC Team Lead
Reporting to: Asset Integrity Manager
Manage the Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) activities in line with
(the Company) Quality Management System (QMS),
ensuring scopes are clearly defined, executed and closed out in a timely manner.
Ensure that risks related to the purchase or fabrication of equipment are
adequately assessed, prioritised and managed as per the Company procedures.
Lead onshore and offshore QA/QC activities during engineering or fabrication
Key Result Areas
1. Develop / Implement a QMS, including a Quality Policy that encompasses all
phases of engineering or fabrication projects.
2. Define, plan and manage all QA/QC related activities, resources, schedule in
accordance with the Company QMS.
3. Lead and manage a multi-cultural team of QA and QC personnel on a day to
day basis across multiple sites.
4. Review and approve quality plans, procedures, Inspection and Test Plans
developed by Engineering, Fabrication teams or Engineering, Procurement
and Construction contractors.
5. Ensure that the phases of the projects comply with the Company's quality
standards and requirements. Establish and carry out project quality audit
6. Manage third party inspection agencies, including involvements and
requirements on specific projects.
7. Instigate and attend regular progress and quality meetings with the Project
Managers, Quality Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors and third parties.
8. Monitor project quality activities to identify any concerns and deal with these in
an appropriate manner. Coordinate and communicate with the project
contractor on project quality issues.
9. Performs internal audits of Dubai Petroleum Management Systems, external
audit of suppliers and fabricators;
10. Ensure that Quality Non-Conformance (QNC) reports are raised in the
Company's e-system and corrective actions swiftly tracked until closure.
11. Investigate QNCs, establish root causes and issue project lessons learned.
12. Develop and agree Quality Key Performance Indicators and ensure that
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
the production, transportation and storage of oil and gas from both offshore
and onshore facilities, including pipelines.
Testing, pressure testing and painting.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34273