The Senior Process Engineer in Facilities Development Team is responsible for executing in-house/external engineering studies, develop process concepts and evaluate options for modifications to Onshore/Offshore facilities.
Must be degree qualified in Chemical Engineering. Preferably Chartered/Profesional Engineer.
- Should have 10 years process/chemical engineering experience in oil and gas environment.
- Should have at least 5 years' experience in onshore gas processing and gas distribution facilities; preferably with experience in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) offloading terminal design/operations.
- Should have at least 5 years' experience in offshore field development and operation of late-life production facilities.
- Should have worked mainly with feasibility studies and conceptual design; preferable should have experience of all project design phases from conceptual design through to detailed design.
- Should have experience in brownfield modifications.
- Experience with process simulation software such as HYSYS, PIPESIM, Flarenet; should have capability of using, and preferable developing, in-house MS Excel sheets.
- Must have working knowledge and experience of onshore and offshore oil and gas industry codes, specifications and practices.
- Experience in any of the following technical areas is desirable:
- Gas dew-pointing and gas drying technologies
- Two-phase and three-phase separation
- Gas compression and rotating equipment
- Heat Exchanger equipment
- Pipeline/riser flow assurance
- Produced water management
- Process control
- Enhanced oil recovery techniques
- Flare system modeling
- Materials and corrosion management
- Chemicals Management
Competencies / Skills / Others
- Should be pragmatic, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Expected to take ownership of issues and follow them through to completion.
- Be able to work with several studies/tasks at same time and prioritise workload.
- Confident to work in an environment with very tight schedules and potential changes to study basis.
- Communicate in fluent English and possess good presentation skills.
- Be able to write technical reports in a structured way and in fluent English.
- Willingness to interact directly with people.
- Enjoy working as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to work in an organised and structured fashion, and within time constraints.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35565