- Diploma or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in oil & gas in construction or operations; of which 3 years spent in a supervisory position.
- Thorough understanding of safe systems of work including the permit to work, isolation procedures, hot work, confined space entry, and risk assessment.
- Demonstrable experience of multi-discipline oil and gas small projects/ construction in a supervisory role.
Other Competencies / Skills / Others
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ MSProject, Oracle etc.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34190